How do I get information about my shipments?
- You can always call Diversified Transportation Services for information about a particular shipment, including its current delivery status and location.
- Online: www.dtsone.com, provides applications for managing pre-pickup through post-delivery shipping transactions. This password- protected site also gives users real-time views of invoice and remittance activity and tools for customizing information.
- Telephone: 310-521-1200.
What can dtsone.com do for me?
- Obtain rate quotes for various shipping services based on your specific rate program.
- Calculate transit times for all shipping points within North America.
- Create and transmit bills of lading. Store consignee, shipper, and commodity information.
- Order service, track shipments and automatically deliver shipment status updates via e-mail to recipients you specify.
- Generate reports showing the status of all your shipments in our system.
- Review all your open invoices with links to appropriate shipping documents.
- Report, inquire, and track responses related to freight bill invoicing or rating issues.
Can I use the Internet to find out how much it will cost to move my freight?
Rate quotes are available online at www.dtsone.com.
How can I reach a Diversified Transportation Services technical support representative?
Call 1-310-521-1200, anytime around the clock.
Does Diversified Transportation Services transport hazardous materials?
Diversified Transportation Services makes arrangements to transport all classes/divisions of hazardous materials except high-level explosives in divisions 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 and hazardous wastes. Diversified Transportation Services has a long history of safe handling and distribution of chemical products.